- Vehicle static characterizations, including center of gravity (CG) location and steering ratio.
- Mainstream steering, handling, and stability performance testing, such as lane changes, slaloms, understeer and handling course evaluations.
- Straight line braking and braking in-a-turn tests.
- Failure mode analysis experiments to study the effects of tire blowout and tread separation or suspension failures on vehicle performance.
- Industry leading on board vehicle instrumentation to measure driver inputs and vehicle responses.
- Studio grade on board and exterior video equipment for test documentation.
- Motorcycle handling and testing with instrumentation for data and video.
- Static characterization of motorcycle structure, equipment and set up.
- Electrical system diagnosis and analysis.